The Steam Condenser is a multi-language library for querying the Steam Community, Source and GoldSrc game servers as well as the Steam master servers. Currently it is implemented in Java, PHP and Ruby.
If you want to keep up with the latest development, follow Steam Condenser on Twitter.
- Server queries
- Query Steam’s master servers to receive a list of available game servers
- Query game servers based on Valve’s GoldSrc and Source engines for information
- Use RCON to control game servers
- Acquire information from the Steam Community about players and their game
- This features achievement statistics for every game supporting achievements
- Additional, more detailed statistics for Alien Swarm, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, DotA 2, Left4Dead, Left4Dead 2, Portal 2 and Team Fortress 2 as well as Defense Grid: The Awakening
- Java 6 or newer
- PHP 5.3 or newer
- Ruby 1.9.2 or newer
Note: Older versions of the platforms may be able to run the code, but are no longer supported.
- If you think you found an error in Steam Condenser, please check the issue list for a report. If the error hasn’t been reported yet, please submit an issue report.
- If you have a problem with using Steam Condenser or a question, please have a look at the Steam Condenser group for a related topic. If you can’t find one, feel free to create your own.
- Join #steam-condenser on freenode.net to ask for help
- Additionally you’re welcome to ask for support by mentioning or messaging @steamcondenser at Twitter.
Steam Condenser is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the new BSD License. A copy of this license can be found here.